Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, oktoober 13, 2004

 

Elizabeth's Prayer

"Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am devoted to You." (Psalm 86:1-2)

Our daughter says that she plays this song on the piano when she feels like she needs some comfort.

Out of the mouths of babes!


Hear, O Lord
Psalm 86
Tom Howard & Dori Howard

Hear, O Lord, and answer,
I am poor and needy, guard my life for I am devoted to You

Hear my prayer, O Lord, and my cry for mercy,
in this day of trouble I will call to You.

Teach me, O Lord,
I will walk in Your truth, give me an undivided heart.
Nations You've made will worship You
for You alone are the living God.

I will praise You
I will praise You, glorify Your name, O Lord.
I will praise You,
I will praise You, glorify Your name, O Lord.

Copyright (c) Maranatha! Music

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes