Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

laupäev, oktoober 16, 2004

 

Thieves and Robbers

MT 6:19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, ... where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, ... where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

LK 12:32 "Do not be afraid, ... for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near.... 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

JN 10:1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter ... by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

JN 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate.... 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers.... 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out.... 10 The thief comes only to steal ... and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes