Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, november 02, 2004

 

Election Day in America

"I put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them." (Acts 26:10)

My prayer is that those of you in America would be completely PRO-LIFE in your voting today, and consider not only the death of the unborn (as horrendous as that is!) but also the death of thousands in Iraq and elsewhere (including unborn Iraqi babies!) due to American policies.

I have struggled with what to write about the election. Over the past few weeks, I've given you some good propaganda! The best I can say today is found here: To Vote, or Not to Vote, the election-day page from my good friends the Bruderhof!

Today is also the birthday of my "father" ("improperly so-called" as John Wesley would say!) and so I am thinking about the consequences that our decisions have on generations yet unborn. Choose wisely today, my friends!

For those of you who are interested in such things, we changed our clocks back over the weekend, the same as most of you did. That means that today, sunrise was at 7:30 a.m. and sunset will be 4:22 p.m. here in Tartu.

I pray that today will be a day when light wins out over darkness!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes