Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

pühapäev, november 14, 2004

 

Father's Day

I was lucky enough to have a second father's day this year. In this part of the world, the second Sunday in November is father's day, so Elizabeth made me a nice card with bits of paper glued on it to make my body, and grey yarn on my head (what do you think she was trying to say about my hair?).

We were in Narva again this Sunday, and I preached this time, looking at 1 John 3:1-10 which speaks of how we are children of God. We also were able to see the Narva corps officers' new baby, Mark. It was quite a father's day treat.

The roads going to and from Narva were icy because it had rained, and there were even some flakes of snow on our return trip. Winter will be here soon; this week I'm getting snow tires.
--Tim

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes