Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, november 03, 2004

 

I Am for God

"There is no politician in the world who is not following the elections," Arafat's economic adviser, Mohamed Rashid, told the French news agency, AFP. "And Arafat is following them because those elections have a huge impact on our situation. He will respect and deal with any American president. He said, 'I am not for Bush or Kerry, I am for God."'

Me too!

Through the miracle of the Internet, we have been watching live election coverage since early this morning (our time).

Time for a song!

No home on earth have I,
No nation owns my soul,
My dwelling place is the Most High,
I'm under his control.
O'er all the earth alike,
My Father's grand domain,
Each land and sea with him alike
O'er all he yet shall reign.

No place on earth I own,
No field, no house be mine;
Myself, my all I still disown,
My God, let all be thine.
Into thy gracious hands
My life is ever placed;
To die fulfilling thy commands,
I march with bounding haste.

With thee, my God, is home;
With thee is endless joy;
With thee in ceaseless rest I roam;
With thee, can death destroy?
With thee, the east, the west,
The north, the south are one;
The battle's front I love the best,
And yet: thy will be done.

Commissioner George Scott Railton (1849-1913)

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes