Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, detsember 14, 2004

 

How Do I Feel About My Mother's Prognosis?

Here's the type of stuff that keeps coming up. It might look trite to see it written here now (oh, John 3:16, how original!), but it really means a lot to me when God brings these sorts of things to mind.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Great things he hath taught us, great things he hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer and higher and greater will be
Our wonder, our rapture, when Jesus we see.
(SASB #22, by Fanny Crosby)

"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." (1 Corinthians 13:12)

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes