Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, detsember 22, 2004

 

I Will Never Desert My Post!

One of my La Leche League sisters has this as her sig line.
"You can be disappointed, but you can not walk away." (John Edwards)

The greatest temptation that Satan throws my way these days is not drinking or taking drugs or cheating on my husband (too easy and obvious for that sly old fox!); it is Being Discouraged. Captain Dan Henderson calls it feeling like you are banging your head against the wall (and accomplishing nothing).

This was one of my favorite Bible stories when I was a little girl. It still is!
The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.
"I will make you into a great nation
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."
So Abram left, as the LORD had told him....
(Genesis 12:1-4)

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes