Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

esmaspäev, detsember 27, 2004

 

Mama

Tonight we will pray for my mother, Evelyn Alice Groff Smith Banks.

"Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."
(Genesis 3:20)

My mother is the matriarch of our family and these are her direct descendents:
Danny, Jessica, Jalin, Kahlia, Christina, David, Bobby, Evelyn, Christopher, Elizabeth, Peter,
Mary-Kay, Katherine, DeBrekah, Dequnyah, Kiara

You brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you
even at my mother's breast.
From birth I was cast upon you;
from my mother's womb you have been my God.

(Psalm 22:9-10)

My mother has Stage IV Lung Cancer. We are going to see her in America on January 8th!

Click below to play this tune. Some of you will recognize the words as either "Beautiful Mama" or "Beautiful Grandma" depending on your age!

Beautiful Dreamer
Words & Music by Stephen Foster
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world, heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!
Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,
List while I woo thee with soft melody;
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea
Mermaids are chanting the wild lorelie;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.
Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,
E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes