Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

neljapäev, detsember 23, 2004

 

The Nutcracker

Today we went to see "The Nutcracker"("Petteri ja Lotta jõulumaa" Pähklipureja)! I have seen it before in New York City with my sister, I think at Lincoln Center. This performance was just as magical! Elizabeth was sitting on the edge of her seat through the whole first act. During intermission, we had her photo taken, got her a lollipop, and let her play on some of the giant-sized slippers they had in the lobby. (In Estonia, elves come and put candy in children's slippers each day of Advent.)

Tonight we will pray for my niece Jessica. It seems like just yesterday that she was my mother's only grandchild, and the whole family's little ballerina princess. Now she is the mother of two beautiful daughters herself!

"I will show you what to do." (1 Samuel 16:3)

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes