Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, jaanuar 12, 2005

 

A Prayer for My Family (from my brother Danny)

Father in this time of uncertainty I pray for both my Mother and my Son David in Iraq. I am trusting that you are holding them in your hands. Please give Mom and David the peace that you are watching over them.

I pray that you protect them and send legions of angels to watch over them.

Father it is hard not to ask that my desire for them be done, but I know that you have a greater plan for these two.

I ask that you give my family peace as to what you have in store for my Mother and David.

You know how we feel about them and remind us not to let them know just how we feel for them.

I am trusting your word that anything I ask in Your Son's name will be given.

Daniel Smith
A+, NET+, MCSA
297 Cumberland Ave
P.O. Box 3647
Portland, Maine 04104-3647
(207) 774-6304
HTTP://www.ServingNewEngland.org
Support Our Troops
HTTP://www.operationac.com

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes