Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, märts 30, 2005

 

The Funeral Is Tonight

My mother's funeral is tonight. The wake went really well yesterday. So wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends.

Tim is speaking at the funeral tonight.

We really need your prayer support right now, as we are under a particularly vicious attack from the enemy of our souls. I can't go into the details, but God knows all about it.

Please pray that God will give Tim the words to say as he represents my family tonight at the funeral. Pray that God will give us all an overwhelming realization of His presence and peace.

Pray for the Andersons. Mrs. Anderson was to do the funeral, but her husband is in the hospital. (They used to be our corps officers when I was a teenager.)

Pray for Dick. He had a really hard time at the grocery store when he realized that he was only shopping for one.

Thank God for Linda Ferreira and Betsy Parsons and all those who did what I could not do because I was in Estonia.

Thank God that from what I hear, the opening meeting went really well on Saturday.

Thank God for the Wittenbergs, whom Chris has been staying with since Saturday.

I really believe that Satan is pretty mad that I have been relatively calm these past few months, and he has found an effective way to destroy that. He is the master of sneak attacks and this did catch me off guard. I think that we need to step up our defenses. Thanks for your prayers on our behalf.

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes