Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, märts 16, 2005

 

I Surrender All

So I'm having a rather a hard time lately, feeling guilty and sad that I am not there for my mother (lung cancer, brain tumors, that lady!) and step-father (their 11th wedding anniversary is this Saturday!) with things like shovelling snow, going to the drugstore for them, taking them to the doctor, helping her as she goes through chemotherapy, etc.

And God reminded me of these words, which were so important as we were preparing to go to Training. Then they applied to my children, but they apply to my parents as well:

All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I FREELY GIVE
I will ever love and TRUST Him
In His presence DAILY live

Our opening meeting is in a week and a half, and we have a million details to take care of.

Keep those prayers up! Thanks!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes