Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, märts 22, 2005

 

Please pray for my family!

from my brother:
Mama (jokingly) told me to tell everyone that she just got the lead in "A Chorus Line"!
Now, with that opening I have to tell you what is going on.
Mama has a respiratory infection & has been admitted to Maine Medical this morning. She will be there for a few days so that they can treat it aggressively.
Dick is there with her ... I left so that she can get some rest.
I will be stopping by intermittently & let you know what is going on.
Bobby

from my sister:
I just came back from the hospital seeing Mama. She is on 2 1/2 liters of oxygen and has IV fluids running.I guess she was also in a lot of pain and her blood pressure was all over the place and low when she first came into the ER. Now her blood pressure was 104 over 60 still a bit low but stable and she said she feels better. I asked right out to Dick what the doctor was saying if this was the end and he said at this time he didn't say that is where this was heading. She needs to treat a lung infection. Dick said that she was very congested yesterday and said if not feeling better that she would go to the ER, this a.m. when she woke up she was going to stay in bed about an hour later she told Dick to call 911. I hope I have given enough info that's the best I can do.
Love,
Katherine

Evelyn

Comments:
Evelyn, I am praying for you all the time. Honestly, since Saturday The Spirit has brought you to mind, and has impressed the need to pray quite often. When I looked at the pictures from our visit, and I saw you sitting on the mall bench holding Peter, I realised I forgot something. I forgot to let you know I was interested, and wanted to know how to pray for you. I forgot to ask how your mom was, and how you are. Now, since this realization, You come to my heart countless times, and I pray for you. I pray for His Peace and comfort. I pray for an outpouring of His Spirit on this exciting weekend coming, and that you will see many promises unfold and others begin both here and at home. I love you. Susan
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes