Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

esmaspäev, märts 21, 2005

 

Sermon

I just finished working on my sermon for the opening meeting. It still needs plenty of work, but I feel like I finally have a clear direction on what I feel God wants me to say. It has taken a while to reach this point; I kept running through different ideas, all of which seemed good but never worked out in the end. I am so thankful for God's leading tonight and have a real sense that I am now heading in the right direction.

It is late, so I won't add much more now (although I have so much to say about the great weekend we had!!!). I just wanted to be sure to ask that you pray for us over the next few days:

And also please pray for Chris, who is away until Thursday at "English Camp," which is a Christian program Chris described as like a Salvation Army youth councils. I think this will be a positive time for him to continue to settle in to Estonia, and to deepen his faith.

--Tim


Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes