Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, märts 09, 2005

 

"With Your help I can ..."

To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
to the pure you show yourself pure....
You save the humble....
You are my lamp, O LORD;
the LORD turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop;
with my God I can scale a wall.
(2 Samuel 22:26-30)

PS 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
PS 18:15 The valleys of the sea were exposed
and the foundations of the earth laid bare
at your rebuke, O LORD,
at the blast of breath from your nostrils.
PS 18:25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
PS 18:26 to the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd.
PS 18:27 You save the humble
but bring low those whose eyes are haughty.
PS 18:28 You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
PS 18:29 With your help I can advance against a troop;
with my God I can scale a wall.
PS 18:47 He is the God who avenges me,
who subdues nations under me,
PS 18:48 who saves me from my enemies.
You exalted me above my foes;
from violent men you rescued me.
PS 18:49 Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD;
I will sing praises to your name.

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes