Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, aprill 27, 2005

 

Back to Normal

Peter basically slept through the night last night! For the first time since we got back from America a week and a half ago! Tim and I have been like zombies (with a hangover!) this whole time.

And I think we're both done being sick! I'm even eating solid food again!

So life is good.

We have an outdoor thermometer, and this morning it said 20 degrees! I almost fainted. We looked online, and it's really 8 (more like it!). When the sun shines directly on it, we get a false reading. But even so, we are excited that it is spring and so beautiful out. The sun has been shining every day (and night! sunset is 8:50 right now).

Tim has all kinds of exciting corps-related things to blog about, but I thought I'd update the domestic side of life.

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes