Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

neljapäev, juuni 02, 2005

 

Questions

Today Evelyn asked me some questions that she has asked in the past, but today somehow they struck me differently. Why am I an officer? Why did I come to Estonia? What is my vision? I didn't have a ready answer.

These questions open others. So many questions call for searching honesty; that's not an easy thing, but it's necessary. Part of me wants to embrace the questions; part of me wants to run from them. It brings to mind a song by Miranda Stone. On "Remedy" she sings: "I need a living faith, not a limp excuse/Your dangerous wine, not some fake grape juice/A contrite heart you will not despise/Sprouting from the ground where my body lies."

Honesty brings authenticity. Pray that this will be reality for me.
--Tim

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes