Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, november 15, 2005

 

I didn't write this, but wanted to share it

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)

We all know we feel better when we are in God's will, this is the way life was meant to be and why we were created. I'm not preaching here, just reminding you that the older I get, the more true I know it is.

All of our lives we hear people say these types of things in church, but until it happens first hand we really don't know how amazing it is.

God is real.
"I want to see all the family members in heaven."

So as you make decisions on what to do from day to day, know that God will give you the strength to be the BEST person you can be.

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes