Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, november 02, 2005

 

Peter & Tim are sick

Just a quick post, to ask for prayer! Peter and Tim were both up sick half the night.

Elizabeth is across the street playing with her friend Etthel before she leaves for school (at 10:30 a.m.!).

Chris is doing his homeschooling in the living room, where he can help me keep an eye on Peter.

This means I will miss muusikaring and Women's Prayer Fellowship today -- the only two things I do that are just for me, not an obligation!

So, please pray for us all, and especially pray that Chris, Elizabeth and I don't get sick now! (As well as everyone we were with this weekend, and last night for kids' meeting.)

Thanks, friends!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes