Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, detsember 14, 2005

 

"the church that meets in your home"

"to ... our sister, to ... our fellow soldier and to the church that meets in your home: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." (Philemon 1:2-6)

While what we do here might seem strange to some (we rent a house that serves as our quarters, our meeting place, our office, our storage, and everything!), it is good to see that it certainly has historical precedent!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes