Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

esmaspäev, detsember 19, 2005

 

I am wide open to suggestions here!

I am not sure do I believe God with all my heart
Sometimes I like believe in God but sometimes like I don't believe in God
I think it is good to believe in God
I don't know can I believe in God
I don't know I just don't know I just can't believe all that
I believe that God exists
But sending His Son and all this
I don't know sometimes
Sometimes I believe
But sometimes I just think no it can't be
I think God is not physical


And how do I respond?

Evelyn

Comments:
It is a hard question.You can always pray for Gods help in this kind of matters. And if he/she already belives that God exists then if is a thing to build on.So just pray to God with him/her about this matter and i'm sure that He will answer.
 
He is not physical: He is spirit and he is looking for worshippers to worship him in spirit and truth (jn 4:24) no problem, that person is absolutely right. NOW, if they are asking if God interacts with the physical world, just ask for a miracle!

be blessed!
 
NOW, if they are really asking about the humanity of Jesus, you've got lots of answers from the gospels, especially the post-resurrection appearances!
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes