Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

esmaspäev, jaanuar 09, 2006

 

Christopher John Clark is 16 years old today!

My first baby boy, Chris, turns 16 today! So go over to his blog (http://www.chrischronicles.blogspot.com/), read it, and post a comment!

"In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions...."
(Acts 2:17)

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy."
(1 Corinthians 13:11-13; 14:1)

Evelyn, the proud mama

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes