Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

laupäev, veebruar 25, 2006

 

Days Before the Word

Please pray for Tim as he is in Narva all day today. We missed this regional event last year (Days Before the Word) because we were in America visiting my mother before she died. Tim has a vanful of people with him, and I'm sure it's not always easy for him to do crowd control without me there! (I'm home with Peter who has a bad cold.)

Accompanying him are:
Andrei
Chris
Daisi (one of our friends from the homeless shelter; she also want to Home League Camp)
Elizabeth
Karl-Gustav (disappointed, as am I, that I'm not there today)
Liis
Maret (one of our junior soldiers; she's also singing a solo today)
Ülle (who just moved into her own apt. which is great, but is missing the fellowship of the homeless shelter I think)

Please also pray for Captains Anya & Dan Henderson, who are hosting the event today. And also for Victoria, who is babysitting the five Henderson children!

I'm pretty happy because it's noon and I've cleaned the living room, got a sinkful of dishes soaking, got Peter to take a nap, and lit a fire in the ahi!

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes