Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

esmaspäev, veebruar 20, 2006

 

Heartache

I just heard that one of "our" kids said ta (Estonian word meaning both "he" and "she") is KIND OF a Christian, ta isn't sure if ta is a Christian, is still trying to figure it all out.

Now, I guess this doesn't sound like the end of the world, but I feel like I just got punched in the chest, a mixture between sadness and guilt.

This isn't one of the new kids who are questioning absolutely everything about Christianity (one in particular always says he likes to argue!). This is someone we've known for almost a year and we've been pretty involved with.

"Comrades, whatever other gifts you have, if you are to succeed, you must have hearts, and hearts that can feel." -- General William Booth

Ouch. My heart feels! And right now it hurts.

Evelyn

Comments:
Just want you to know I am praying for you. Be sure you both take care of yourselves. Love, Evie
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes