Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, märts 28, 2006

 

tears in a bottle

The rest of this week will mark the anniversary of the three official days of mourning for my mother last year (wake, funeral, burial).

I have heard your prayer and seen your tears (2 Kings 20:5)

my eyes pour out tears to God (Job 16:20)

I am worn out from groaning;
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears. (Psalm 6:6)

list my tears on your scroll--
are they not in your record? (Psalm 56:8)

For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling (Psalm 116:8)

Those who sow in tears
will reap with songs of joy. (Psalm 126:5)

he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears
from all faces (Isaiah 25:8)

I have heard your prayer and seen your tears (Isaiah 38:5)

Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. (2 Timothy 1:4)

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes. (Revelation 7:17)

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. (Revelation 21:4)

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes