Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

laupäev, aprill 22, 2006

 

more TDVC

Okay, so I've been trying to sift though this in my brain. Someone please tell me if I am a heretic!

It seems to me, that it wouldn't change my faith one iota if I found out that Jesus had been married (to Mary Magdalene or anyone else!) and had a child.

My house is full of artwork of Mary nursing Jesus, originally painted to emphasize his humanity ("truly and properly God, and truly and properly man" blah blah blah) in reaction to ideas that he was only divine.

I guess people think it would be a big scandal if Jesus was married and even had s-e-x. But how could anything be more scandalous than God growing as a human fetus and being born as a human baby and breastfeeding from a human mother?

Evelyn

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes