Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

teisipäev, aprill 11, 2006

 

Please pray for Christy, daughter of Majors Chet & Joy Emmons

On Watch with Christy
Dear Family and Friends ...
Even the most impossible dreams can come true… all we need to do is believe....
After a few days of rage, deep, dark fear and tossing about in a sea of weariness, I’ve surfaced again. I’m readying my body, mind and spirit for surgery on April 13th… and am seeing myself stepping gently, but courageously through the coming days, weeks and months of healing. I know there will be ups and downs… that’s life right? But I believe more and more each day that I can do whatever it takes to return to the active and whole life I lived before Mr. T set up residence in my leg. Soon he will be out on the curb, and I’ll be taking one little step at a time toward healing, health and recovery.
Your messages of hope, comedic relief, emails, cards, and phone calls reminding us that you’re still with us through this squall have helped to steady us both when we’ve felt overwhelmed by what we’re facing. You stand as beacons of light for us in the darkest times.
Erik and I leave for Boston on Tuesday morning. We’ll spend the day at the hospital with pre-surgery admission testing and meetings with physicians regarding the radiation implants. Wednesday will be a quiet day for us together as we get ready for the big day ahead. My surgeon has said my hospital stay will be a few days following surgery, and then Erik and I will stay with Rita and Sandy in Jamaica Plain until I am well enough to make the trip home to Maine by car. We are hoping to be back in Maine by the week of April 24th.
Stay tuned to progress on the surgery and other updates through the website over the coming weeks. Thank you for holding us in your hearts, sharing your ... love with us, and surrounding us in prayers. I believe deep in my heart that all will be well.
Love and deep thanks to each one of you…
Christy

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes