Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

kolmapäev, mai 10, 2006

 

Chris

excerpted from Chris's blog (chrischronicles.blogspot.com):

This summer I am going beyond Tallinn...beyond Estonia...beyond Finland...beyond even America...this summer I am going to a place where no man has gone before, the wild country of...Canada!!! Vancouver to be exact. I'm going to take over Canada, using a suitcase and a backpack. Sound exciting?I bet it does but that's not really what I'm doing. I'm doing something a million trillion ga-billion times cooler, Salvation Army Battle School!! No, I won't be shooting guns. No, I won't really be taking over Canada. I will be getting hands-on training in Salvationism. Isn't that cool? Check out http://www.armybarmy.com/pdf/BattleSchool%20brief.pdf to read for yourself. This is gonna be awesome!!

On June 23rd I will fly out of Helsinki and start a trip that will take me from Helsinki, Finland, to London, England, and then straight to Boston, USA.

Then I'll spend a week in America with family (hey family, who wants me? e-mail me and let me know!!). And then July 1st I will fly out of Boston and get my butt to Chicago where I will switch planes to go to...(drumroll please)...VANCOUVER!!! And then I will spend some time with my family in Canada (whom I've never met but hey, anything to add to the adventure right?) and then on the 4th of July, I will be in Canada starting...BATTLE SCHOOL!!! Awesome, huh? So anyway now you know what I'm doing this summer.

Comments: Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes