Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

reede, mai 19, 2006

 

holy laughter

Having just read Counterfeit Revival by Hank Hanegraaff and then Catch the Fire by Guy Chevreau, this made me smile.

from the Lee Strobel newsletter:
"Okay, please indulge me: I’ve got to tell you the latest anecdote about my granddaughter, Abby, who’s now about four months old. Her father had to take her out of the church service the family was attending on May 7 – not because she was crying, but because she was laughing so much! (And the church wasn’t even in Toronto!)"

I'll try to keep shut about "happy baby noises" as we call them in La Leche League!

GE 17:17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed

GE 21:6 Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me."

JOB 8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with shouts of joy.


PS 126:2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."


LK 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now,
for you will be satisfied.
Blessed are you who weep now,
for you will laugh.


:-)
Evelyn

Comments:
Hi- I've read some Chevreau and listened to him teach in Toronto back in the day - solid stuff in my mind. It helped me understand what was happening in our midst (and in Wesley's and Booth's and... ).
grace
stephenC
armybarmy/com/blog.html
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes