Click for Tartu, Estonia Forecast

pühapäev, mai 21, 2006

 

May 21 -- my mother's birthday

Friends, I would appreciate your prayers today for me and my family. It would have been my mother's 66th birthday. We want to live in celebration on this Resurrection Day. But our hearts are tinged with sadness in missing her.

Thanks,
Evelyn

JN 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
JN 11:27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

Comments:
Sorry that this is so late, but...

Father, right now I lift before you my friend, Captain Clark. I ask that You would be the God of all comfort to her during this time. Milestones can be such a rough time, but that's when You want enfold us in a big hug of sorts. And, Father, I thank you for that comfort. No matter how much time passes, with a loss there is a change in how we see the world. But, Father, I ask that, for Captain Clark, that change would not be for the negative, but that through that change, she would see more of You. Just wrap her in Your arms right now God, and bring people through her life that can show her Your Grace and Comfort on a daily basis.

Thank you for Your promises in Your Word to never leave us nor forsake us.

In Your Name I pray,

Amen
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ThinkExist.com Quotes